|The most important "facilities" are the ones that God has already provided for us: the mountains, the trees, and of course Ingalls Creek itself!
To help enable us to enjoy these wonderful gifts, God is enabling us to construct a few more great facilities!
- 35+ campsites (RVs welcome though no hookups available yet)
- Large amphitheater with seating for approximately 120 people; comes with lighting, stage, and a firepit!
- Large gazebo with lighting, running water, and seating for approximately 100 people
- Flush toilets and hot showers (with additional facilities in the Lodge)
- Multi-level tree house with play area
- Meditative prayer trail
- Creekside Trail loop
- Many areas for play and outdoor games
- A zip line!
- Horseshoe pit
- Telephone (in the lodge)
- Basketball court (okay it's dirt, but it has a real basket!)
Ingalls Creek Enrichment Center is equipped to meet the needs of groups ranging in size from 12 to about 150 people. All ages are welcome!
The enjoyment of God's creation is a central purpose of Ingalls Creek Enrichment Center. In all of our construction, we have endeavored to complement, preserve, and protect the natural beauty with which we have been blessed.
Above: The amphitheater, great for worship, fellowship, and gatherings.
The amphitheater & stage, at a more quiet moment!
The large steel gazebo and tables, great for creekside dining!