Ingalls Creek Enrichment Center was born out of the vision of Alan and Anna Waltar, and soon to be joined by several other families from Westside Church in Richland, Washington, to carve out a spot in the beautiful mountain valleys of central Washington State where people could come and enjoy the beauty of God's creation and experience renewal and refreshment in a rustic and unspoiled environment. In the years to come, people from several other area churches have also become involved in the building up of this "place in God's creation where you really matter!"
Ingalls Creek Enrichment Center is all about declaring the glory of God...and enabling people to enjoy His beautiful Creation! We offer a unique and economic venue for church camp-outs, retreats, and special events.
Our facilities have proven to be ideal for:
- Spiritual growth. Ingalls Creek wants to help individuals, families, and groups worship the Lord by enjoying the bounty of His creation!
- Fun & Fellowship. What better way to enjoy Christ-centered time together than to "get away" from the ordinary into a beautiful, secluded spot?
- Activities for all. There are things for everyone to do--ranging from active, outdoor-type activities to more peaceful, relaxing ones.
- Refreshment. Ingalls Creek provides many opportunities for quiet meditation, study, and personal renewal.
- Ministry & Team-building. Ingalls Creek is an ideal setting for bringing people together for team building and ministry preparation.
- Relationships. We love to see people growing in relationship with one another and with the Lord!
Ingalls Creek Enrichment Center has been established, and continues to be built, by the grace, provision, and faithfulness of the Lord, through the loving, hard work of many hands and generous gifts of time, materials, and finances of individuals and organizations.
Ingalls Creek Enrichment Center has served as a retreat center and Christian campground for many groups since the mid-1980s. The Center has been used for all-church campouts, junior and senior high mission work projects, retreats for youth groups, scout campouts, and the annual Wild &Rugged campout over the 4th of July weekend.
You will go out in joy and belead forth in peace;
the mountains and hills will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.